I run a one-man business under the name Praktyk.
I have 9 years of hard-core experience with software written in PHP, including large scale apps, upgrades, migrations etc.
I’m currently fully booked and don’t take more work.
How Can I help?
Maintain / transform existing large PHP codebase:
- unlock the team’s productivity by improving software development process
- set up a productive local environment using docker
- refactor legacy code to express business rules clearly in the code
- write automated tests and checks
- prepare code integration & deployment pipeline
- containerize the application for production
- teach developers new tricks, and help to spread their existing skills and business knowledge
Set up new projects on the right track with:
- clean architecture
- domain-driven design and contexts
- tests & test driven approach (it’s not going to take longer!)
- experience with Symfony framework and preventing it polluting the core of your app
- trunk-based development and same day delivery
You can contact me through my LinkedIn profile