Built an e-bike.
It’s was a legal-spec, 250W 36V pedelec using Mxus front hub motor.
Did not go further than clumsy, untidy prototype; still pretty heavy and not so practical I thought it would be.
Still, a learning experience.
I have 2 gopro videos I may someday upload “in memoriam” xD
Kross Inzai (“urban” bike) with 8-speed Shimano Alfine internal-geared hub.
Components – v0.1
- Stars Circle Swift Arriv 28" rims (came in motor kit – we’ll see about that…)
- Sapim Leader 2.3mm spokes in black
- Schwalbe 18-622 rim tape
- Continental Tour 28 tube
- Continental Contact Plus 28" tire
- Mxus XF07 geared hub motor
- Shimano SM-RT56 disc (mounted to hub motor)
- Kool Stop D620 resin pads (RED :D)
- Shimano M365 hydraulic brakes (stock)
- 250W KT Sine wave driver
- some basic KT LCD-1 (this will probably change)
- rigid fork (stock)